CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

private blog

Okay so I have been on the fence for quite some time about whether or not I should make our blog private. I read a story on this blog, www.brookemartin.blogspot.com today and it has helped me make my decision very clear. I have decided to make our blog private. I did it immediately so if anyone would like an invite to see our private blog at www.travsusieandfamily.blogspot.com just leave a comment or email me and I will send you an invite.

5 comments:

  1. You should add your amazing sister in law. Mackdiggy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll count us in too...
    t.stanger@aggiemail.usu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...my invite expired, can you send me another one please???? :)

    ReplyDelete